Aidpage is a
support network.
Ask for help
Offer help
Sign up now
Talking about:
8 posts
1,305 visits

About Msladdybug

show starting post by Msladdybug
Show newest posts...
 in response to Msladdybug...   Governement houseing, usually falls under HUD in most cities in Texas. Try looking under "low income housing" in your state and town.
Talk to shirleybill
 in response to Msladdybug...   


I saw your post yesterday and today. Check here for food banks


See if you can get help with rent here at modestneeds and some of the other links

See this link for help with housing, health care , work etc

Do you want to apply for public housing too? Here is the link to do that

Rental Help:  Texas

More From HUD     -
-       What is Public Housing?
-       What are Housing Choice Vouchers?
-       Fair housing
-       More rental assistance
-       Income limits
-       Landlords
-       Tenants
-       Senior citizens
-       People with disabilities

Subsidized Apartments
HUD helps apartment owners offer reduced rents to low-income tenants.  To apply, contact or visit the management office of each apartment building that interests you.

-       Search for a subsidized apartment

Public Housing and Housing Choice Vouchers (Section 8)
To apply for either type of help, visit your local Public Housing Agency (PHA).

-       PHAs in Texas
-       Questions? Email us
or call (800) 955-2232

Some PHAs have long waiting lists, so you may want to apply at more than one PHA. Your PHA can also give you a list of locations at which your voucher can be used.

Need advice?
-       Contact a housing counseling agency

Other Texas Resources     -
-       Need senior housing?
-       Affordable rentals in the Houston area
-       Moving your voucher to Dallas/Ft Worth
-       Local tenant rights, laws and protections
-       Help with your utility bills
-       Find units for rent in rural Texas
-       Independent living centers - for seniors and people with disabilities

Wishihg you the best


Talk to Starshine
 in response to Msladdybug...   In some places, its called the projects. In others its government houseing. You may find out more through HUD which also helps out with a major portion of the rent.
Talk to shirleybill
 in response to shirleybill...   No I havent. What would I look under for that? I'm not too familiar with things like that
Thank You!
Talk to Msladdybug
 in response to Msladdybug...   Have you tried Government Houseing? I know its not a prime thng, but right now, until you can do better, it might be a thought.
Talk to shirleybill
 in response to shirleybill...   Oh no its not. I still wish they had things to help out i have no money to my name right not not one cent, i get paid the 16th but have to pay rent and im only going to be getting $230. my boyfriend gets paid but he will pay the rent and mine will be for the electric and water bill and thats pretty much it i wont have money for food this time either. Its so hard and im worried about when my baby comes
Talk to Msladdybug

You know if this is in anyway an abusive relationship, you could go to the Womens Shelter, and they will provide you with just about everything you need to get a fresh start with your baby.

Talk to shirleybill